Saturday, November 13, 2004

Go on, take a swipe at me...

I just woke myself up from my stupidity. I realised that, though the fact is I am losing confidence over certain things, I shouldn't have judged anything from a dream. Well, from the fact that I was shaken by it, only means 1 thing. That is, I am definitely serious about how I feel about this issue. How it shall end, it’s not entirely up to me now. But I know, I’ll take the chance, do my very best, with my heart and soul. Like Jingwen told me this afternoon, you may never get what you worked for, or even get anything at all.

I won’t give up so easily…

Anyway, not that the issue had done me any good for the moment. I had my fair share of distractions from it. Well, again I’ve proven to be someone easily distracted. I ought to be studying for my 315 at the moment. All these days, if I had been utilizing the time properly, I’d probably be done once with everything and going through them for the second time.

Laziness is just my inborn trait. Slacking is second.

Well, I did have some breakthroughs today. I found the trick behind 315 second part. It’s to…… MEMORISE! Given that I have gone through 447 and its crazy amounts of equations, 315’s total number is just peanuts. The problem is the same variable can be found by 2 different methods, giving different answers. Kinda dumb, and confusing. So I’ll just keep to one type and hope for the best. Hahaha…. Obviously this semester I haven’t been studying the way which I had always done over the past few semesters, that is to understand and apply. Sorry, I let myself down by resorting to memorizing. I detest this method, and in actual fact, I despise this method.

I have stooped so low this time round.

Well… I’m sure hope I don’t get punished for my lack of discipline and work ethics this semester. And hope heaven show pity on me and give me a break from having to go into the exams all, lacking in confidence and proper sleep… ha… that definitely sums up this semester.

Damn…

And the reason why I’m so concern about my grades is that I do have an intention to go on with my studies. I’ve seen some professors sending out emails on sponsored M.Eng. for research on floating gate transistor. If you are not engineering based and you are interested in what that means, it’s basically research on ROM. For this I think more specifically programmable ROM. With things getting smaller and smaller, you would want some reliable chips running in your computer, don’t you?

Amazing, I actually talk like my FYP supervisor.

Actually I just find the deal too good to miss. I do have some interest in how all these little stuff work, giving us all the convenience in life. If some company is going to sponsor my studies and give me a job after that, I suppose giving it a shot isn’t at all that bad an idea. And my mom has been bugging me about getting my masters since the start of year 4. Sometimes I wonder why she keeps asking me that. Never heard her nagging at my brother back then. I’ll give it a shot definitely. It’s a good chance, and good for experience. And I heard my professor is in the selection panel too.

Pull strings time!

Ha…. Stooping low again? Mmmm…… Shall not comment on that. See how it goes man. If I’m a piece of shit, even the strongest nylon rope isn’t enough to hold on to me.

My mom is calling me to eat stuff again. I reckon she’s thinking this 1.83 frame is definitely not worthy of a weight of 70kg. I’ve been gorging food these days. This morning alone, I had a cup of milo, 1 banana, and 1 apple, 2 slices of bread, 1 egg, and multitude of biscuits. Had a huge portion for lunch and dinner. Now she’s getting me to eat the fried wings and fish balls she brought back.

Hehhehheh... I’ll just eat. Don’t give 2 hoots about my waistline!

So…. Time to get huggable again!


:- oh.... yes.... top ten list will be back next monday!