Monday, November 08, 2004

Substitutions...

As the owner of this blog is currently trying to tackle his exams(2 papers back to back tmr and wed), he need the brain power to carry out this difficult mission. He shall be taking a 1 week break from his top ten list.

As such, a poem from his past shall be posted in place of the top ten list for today. Its titled 'The Fallen Star'


The Fallen Star

For Nights I gazed upon the Stars,
Like Angels they are, never too far.
Sitting Happy in the Sky,
I wished I was there up high.

Many Nights have passed since I saw,
The constellations never so flawed.
A star above has a weaken glow,
And since then the breeze has been a chilly blow.

It tells of an Angel’s fall from Grace,
Bitterly shown upon her face.
A missing smile and a glistering tear,
The unmended heart that I greatly fear.

For months and days, a repeated sight,
How hurt I see of my Angel’s plight.
The joy and laughter that she has,
Had disappear like the wisping gas.

Seems the Devil had his way,
Upon sadness and despair my Angel lay.
The sound of deceit from his laugh,
Caged my Angel, lock and cuff.

I pray upon the heaven above,
To shower my Angel with it’s Love.
And soothe her heart, so hurt and frail,
So the pain will leave no trail.

I swear to Heaven to do my part,
To mend and sew her broken Heart.
Efforts I put are nothing but the best,
And leave to fate and time, to finish the rest.

I’ll wait for the night, when the star will be shining bright,
From that night I’ll know, my Angel’s going to be alright.
Trust and Faith in me, please don’t hide,
I promise my Angel, I’ll always be by your side.

Trust Me Angel.

-Luxy