Monday, October 25, 2004

at least i'm just gong. some people are boh tao nao.

today had been a pretty interesting day. actually i was about to go take a nap, when i decided to jump out of my bed to write about it. ok, nothing special about the morning, i woke up at 545 today thou. freak out... then after some tossing and turning i decided to drag the whole 1.83m of my existance off the bed at 645. somehow i spent too much time in the toilet today, and when i finished my morning routine minus my breakfast, i had reached the time to go school. but luckily i don't feel hungry.

the trip to school was as monotonic as u can imagine. and two indian workers jumped queue in front of me. a lil pissed by those two buggers, but i'm too sleepy to think. then things are getting more interesting from here. 315 was the same gales and earthquakes. but today there were thunder claps as well! he blowed, he knocked, and he coughed today. our dear lecturer is sick.... aw.... so poor thing. he gave us some 'pointers' about the exams, so i must show him some face today. was also telling howard jokingly not to help jialin and shiying read the slides, so we can both strike off 2 competitors for our grades! haha... *evil* no la, we don't do that, we are freaking A students leh, need to do that meh............. boh yia lah, and boh koh leng also. but i brought my useless lecture notes oso, shows my effort ok! they ought to up my grade by 1 lv! heh... it has to be the best 315 lect so far, all laughs and productive.

nx up is lunch. today i am kinda hungry, so i ordered a portion that's geh mee. i think maybe we are kinda early, the auntie gave me so much more. got more mushroom, and 1 more meatball too! and of course, much more mee oso. wah.... macam geh liao like that, 50c cheaper. i sound like some kind of cheapo, but what to do, engineering student, i look at the relative value, not exact. like 20% tan dio, feel so shiok, sibeh kio tio kinda feeling.

after went ihub. wah today so empty. at 11am that is. proceed to sit down somewhere, logged in, before went over to talk to xueying. she looks so terok, tired and bushed. so asked her what she doing la. wahpiang..... know what?! she STILL doing hrm! their group everything is not do as a group but as individuals. she is so stressed until she dunno how to do peer review. so i explained to her its just putting what she think about her group members into words. think she so stressed she can't do it anymore. so i tried to help her out by trying to type a sample version for her, illustrating wat i was telling her all along(dun siao siao ok, last time i oso wrote my fair share of testimonials for my guys). then, she said wat i typed is the complete description of one of her group members! WAH! 4D how come not so CHIEN?! *hint hint* so in the end, she said how she felt, i help her type into words. must help help la, if not how she can do all those things? she still got presentation tmr which she has to do ALONE... wat kind of crap arrangement is dat? to round everything up at ihub, howard showed me a clip on a flying lawn mower. watch with my mouth open, not because i'm so facinated, but more of 'WAHLAU..... YOU SIBEH BOHLIAO!'

after leaving ihub i went up to my tutorial room. usually the hour before there's no lessons in my tut rm. today i went up, and saw a few pple inside. ok la, the usual pple who hangs around tut rms before the nx lesson. so just in case ah, i checked my time table. yup, tr66. *click* the door open. immediately it prompted the lady at the teachers table to turn and look at me. i walked in, towards a empty seat, all along under the watchful eye of dat lady. and i realised, her partner is also doing the same thing, with a look of 'astonishment'. first i looked at myself, my bag, my sandals, my butt. then i proceed to smell myself(no la, i didn't do that!). ya... i'm still a human, not mr ah meng leh. why look at me macam a zoo exibit that escaped from my cage? or are they thinking 'why this fella so no manner ah..... we tak ceh u suka suka walk in like dat, so cheeng somemore....' so i asked them with my most ah beng frown, look and voice 'you got tutorial here?' 'No' 'Then diao simi diao?!'(ok that was silently in my heart la... note i nv say 'diao simi lanjiao'. if i said that i would have called myself a LJ. that wud b so cum lan) anyway i got my answer from those 2 ladies.

nx i proceed to angel's hall for some divine help. first thing i saw is her flushed-red face. somehow redness always make her look even sweeter. i had so much doubts abt the 426 tutorials she gave me. it deserves a vulgarity! Fuck 426 and delta sigma convertors. ok... i song oredi, can proceed now. so i asked her questions and she pounded me with theories that gave me a spin in the head. i nod nod, geh geh a bit, if not she gonna say i stupid again. how many times must i say, i m Gong, not Stupid! no la... she never say that, she always treat me very well, despite me always bullying her(she claims that). then she gave me the answer on why those 2 gals are so shocked to see me. 'because they suddenly saw such a black THING came in'. not that wearing black today helped my cause, well.... i have to accept that. then i was telling her how cs and i were chained together for 447, she said 'like 2 dogs together rite?!' and broke into a hearty laugh. wah.... now who's the one bullying her? but well, she's still cute, and helped me with 426, so i FORGIVE her... magnanimous leh.... like real.

so 426 tut passed kinda boringly, followed by 445 tut. machine gun's tut. he went off rattling, like i already said, machine gun. and he like to write in red ink on the white board. for goodness sake, i am oredi short sighted, but don't make me blind! the only interesting happened that broke the monotony was wendnia dropping her pencil case. she let out a lil squeal, and i proceeded to pick up her stuff. her perfume is sweet and fruity, i like the fragrance. and she look a bit auntie when she looked up at me from her specs. i want to laugh oso must restrain... tut leh... after that was feedback time. she said wanna kill the tutor with her feedback, i broke into a smile which she noticed. she never asked me oso la, we not so seck yet. today chinese is not working here, so use hanyu pinyin ah... jui4 du2 fu4 ren2 xing1!

well.... after that was 447. the best part of the day. today the PRC scholars once again demostrated their capabilities to point out errors in the solutions which leaves cs and i scratching our balls(not in public la, more of in the mind). but once again they showed us their intelligence is beyond our realm when they keep asking the tutor the same question. initially was 1, then there was 2, then 4, then 5(ha... you think this is a geometric progression meh?). it goes something like this,

PRC student1: Sir, why never minus one?
PRC lecturer: because its active, the V is much higher, so we ignore the -1
PRC student1: Sir, but the number very close, how to ignore?
PRC lecturer: can ignore because V is higher
PRC student2: Sir, but in this case, the number will make a difference if we ignore.
PRC lecturer: can ignore, because the value is higher
PS3(sian liao so short form): but Sir, if in exams, we write -1 can or not?
PL: no, because its wrong
PS4: Sir, why is it wrong?
PL: because i think it is wrong.
PS2: so Sir, if we write in exams we get marks or not?
PL: no because its wrong.
PS5: but Sir, why wrong since the values so near?
IS1(india student): Ya Sir, should -1!
.
.
.
.
.
and it goes on...
all the while
CS and I: na beh la.... don't waste my time, he say wrong oredi wat more u want? exams go write your eqn and test him la.

see i just gong, not weird(more singaporeanly appropriately, cum lan). these people never went through army these people, dunno wats the meaning of the phrase 'dunno wats good for them'. ai.... study so much EQ still kosong. i admit their IQ is >150 type, but wahlau buey hiao zo lang mana boleh? den lesson end liao lor. suddenly you see a small group of students in the front. all singaporeans! doing wat? copying tutorial solns! ha! we all jin cham ah.... how to fight like dat? then cs oso go up copy copy, after he finish, he turn back and say 'see still got anyding to copy...' then i tell him 'wah.... really very singaporean! pple haven finish so you oso want to go back and see got anymore ah?' hahaha..... i lagi power, 'u finish copy lend me zap can?' hahaha.... sorry ah.... i'm sporean, and LAZY! *siam gan dang and cao guay neng*

so how? can survive ah? I Ad student OK! yalor... a 'D' student.... please.... at least C la.... hehhehheh...