Friday, November 12, 2004

A Dream that I would rather forget and not come true...

I had one of the worst sleep ever this morning. Not that it is intermittent or constantly disturbed, but instead, I had a very bad dream.

Maybe it’s how if felt in real life, then it translate into my dream. Sometimes in life you wanted something, you feel for something… but so confusing that you ain’t sure if you gonna get it. And there are times when you felt you can get it, and yet you lose it in the end. And see that, the effort that you put in had gone with the winds.

To see it taken away from you, right before your very eyes…

I was shaken. I really was…. I know I couldn’t believe my eyes in the dream. It was all too real… and it’s the last thing I would expect to happen.

No…. I don’t want it to be that way. But I don’t know if it would be mine someday. To make a bad mistake and decision, and see it all disappear before you.

Happened to me more than once, in all facets of life.

Sometimes I have confidence, sometimes I don't...

To risk, or not to?
To wish for or not to?
To go that extra mile or not to?

I don’t know….

Is there anyone out there who has an answer, an answer that would pacify my battered soul?

Anyone out there….