Sunday, November 07, 2004

I see blood!

I got a cut on my thumb today... didn't even know i got it until i pressed it with my index finger. got a lil shocking surprise/surprising shock when i felt some pain and looked at the mini mess its in. i am still wondering if i was shocked or surprised. i proceed to ask my sis where i could have got it from. she gave the dimwit answer of 'fishbones'. ya.... i dun handle my fishbones with my hands/fingers. i systematically spit them out after a complex sorting mechanism in my mouth(its a talent ok?!). well.... it can't be her followed up answer of 'chicken bones' either. well.... so does dat brand me a AQ or something, don't even know where the hell i got it.

BLOOD! *faintz*

ya rite.... i just laughed it off. applying the medicine was slightly stinging. kinda like dat feeling... sounds like some masochist. anyway.... that reminds me of the other day when i had a bleeding nose. felt something flowing out my nose right at the moment i woke up. i had a long night. so the instant i removed my hand from my nose, it was.... RED.... that, i was definitely surprised.

i haven't had a bleeding nose for so many years. when i was young it was really often for me. but not now. then the amazing thing was, i actually turned over, lie with my head over my bed, facing down, and let the blood flow. it just went on and on. the blood stained tissue paper just built up, soon becoming a lil hillock. i suppose all these are the blood dat had been trapped and not circulating properly. came to this conclusion because i was having a nagging headache for those few days. and after dat blood letting incident, its gone. my head felt lighter as well... not that i am suggesting punching yourself in the face is a cure for migraine. you can always get someone else to punch you, that would be more effective!

No no... please don't... don't be silly willy...

I think i am getting weaker by the day. Now its 1+, freaking hot, and i suddenly sneezed. and sneezed, and sne..... its goes on. and my nose starts its marathon. and i just had my hot lunch! i am beginning to suspect either i am getting more and more AQ or someone is persistently scolding me behind my back. now.... who can that be? i need to put on my sherlock holmes cap. and find myself a watson.

ya....... for goodness sake, i SHOULD be studying now.

i can see in my mind, rong pearlyn ahsoon joanne and other NIE pple rejoicing now. *eyes narrows* lend me the luck for the rest of my papers la! quick quick! i am dying here! ***__*** ***__*** i am being incoherent here....

information overload.... program will terminate now....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do you want to send an error report?
(argh.......... f windows! but then again, f UNIX lagi more!)