Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My Loves

'My Loves'

I love daisies, do you love them too?
If the daisy is all alone, tell me.
I will grab it and never let it go.
Cause the pure and white it glorifies,
Had blown the heart away like dynamite.
May it give the light a chance,
And love it like an eternal dance.

I love sunshine, do you love them too?
If the dusk is near, tell me.
I will sit down by the western end,
To bask in the glory that always glow.
Till dawn after will I leave,
As the rising sun tuck the night away.
They both warm my flailing heart,
‘Be Brave’ they tell me, soon all will be fine.
And coupled with the morning breeze,
The life beyond will no longer freeze.

I love dark chocolate, do you love them too?
If you ever find them somewhere, tell me.
I will fill myself a truckload home.
Rich, bitter and fulfilling,
Just like those loving feelings.
Is it a substitute for something that I missed,
Or an antidote to the poison of that never ever kiss.

I love clouds, do you love them too?
If the clouds blanket the blue sky above, tell me.
I will lie down by the green hillock,
To enjoy the lovely, gentle and flowing sight.
It feels like the pillow that cushions the soul,
As the spirit drifts towards a new tomorrow.
They make my heart as light as feather,
And thoughts smooth like the river flow.
May my life journeys be that too,
And all my troubles never filled and full.

I love the falling rain
, do you love them too?
If the raindrops begin to fall, tell me.
I will let heaven shower on my face,
To wash away my deepest pain.
Every drop like life’s elixir,
Lifting the spirits and nourishing my soul,
And relieving the heart from the wretched cold.

So my love is lively and free,
And follows nature it will be.
May it not be eternally misplaced,
To future, with love, I bravely face.


- Luxy