Thursday, January 19, 2006

Good books, Good shows

Check this out if you haven't done it yet.



Great show, 3 parts.

Come to think of it, part I was done in 1972, part II in 1974, but why part III was only done in 1990? From the two parts I've seen, it is obvious that it has to be continued. Well... will never get this straighten out for now.

But for now I've got to say this.

WATCH IT IF YOU HAVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE!

Part I gets you thinking...
Part II gives you more...
Part III... I haven't watch it yet too.


Books:

I've finished Memoirs of a Geisha recently. Almost fantastic... It is good, just too bad I watched The Godfather together with it. So the latter got the accolades more. Ok I'm biased. Sue me...

Now I am beginning on The Testament by John Grisham. So far it has been pretty good. Hard to keep the hands off them.


Get them! The Testament is selling at $8 only. The Memoir can get 20% off at popular, and generally is cheaper than the major bookstores. Go get them!!!