Friday, December 23, 2005

It's the season to be ****?

Fill in the blanks ladies and gentlemen...

I felt down these days. I think I am going through a patch similar to what happened during my year 3 semester 1. Everything in life is going wrong. I am heading into a direction that I see as dark and cloudy.

It is going to be bad times ahead...

Yea... it is doom and gloom these days. This morning I seen the most hostile sms I have ever seen... a brief exchange of smses... and my whole day had just started on the wrong footing. I feel tired... physically... and I feel drained out... mentally...

So much for efforts spent and time sacrificed most sincerely.

Anyway, the game is over. The End.


Next is work... my new boss is throwing me into a dilemna. He is giving me the shittiest job in this world. Or should I say he intends to give it to me. I have thought about it hard and thoroughly. I shall reject it right from the start... but hopefully he give me views some hoots... and spare me from this. Please... let me go... I don't want to be in the other situation... spare me a thought...


Family... I don't even want to say anything about it anymore. 10 years ago it is something like that, 10 years later, it has became worse... damn...


Give me a reprieve...

I will have to save myself again...