Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Shuffling and tossing

I just got used to living a life so often undisturbed. Now it is about to be shaken again.

My boss just changed. I like my previous boss, and I wonder why some of my colleagues don't. Or should I say counterpart... yes I have to agree when it comes to administration, he isn't really the best. He tends to forget things like my OT and some of my mandatory trainings. But he really cares for me, and gives me opportunities which some others don't. He pushes me to do work, keeps me on my toes by constantly asking me on the line issues. Not that he is keeping an eye on me, but because he is genuinely interested in the line issues. He also keep a lookout for me, and giving me guidance whenever I need them, with the ultimate patience in any situation.

I screwed up big time last saturday, and all he did was give me a mini reprimandation(although I told the whole world I got screwed big time... hahaha). I respect him to the max really. He is the kind of boss whom I am most willing to work for and give my extra 100% for. But well... now he has gone over to another module... all I can say now is...

All the Best Hafiq! (Hope you get promoted soon!)

And all this time, I had wanted to talk about it. But well, not really having the chance. It is a disappointment, but I have already got used to the feeling. Actually not really, but more or less I'm coming to the grip of it. I have my own life to live... and my own concerns to take care of too. I won't count on anyone anymore to give me promises which are too hard to keep. Even though to me, they are simple as ABC, but to them, it is as hard as scaling Mt Everest...

Shuffling shuffling...

Life is like playing a game of dice. You get to toss at times, you let others toss at times. You win, you lose. But always, the result is changing...

Everything is changing always...

It takes some time to get used to it all, doesn't it?