Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Reds and Blues

Blues:

I had been pretty sick over the weekends. Worked on my night shift over xmas eve and got home real tired. No... not that xmas holds much weight in my schedule, but well, people like to ask what I did for xmas eve and the day itself. So yah... I was working. Been rough... So I got home on xmas day itself, ready to throw myself into bed. But my cousin brought along her kid and another cousin's kids. They went into a rampage in my room, refusing to let me sleep as they want to hang on to this dear laptop.... mmmm... now I am wondering if I should put this under Reds or Blues. Ok... I sort of enjoyed their presense. To see joyful innocence in them, I am really envious of their almost carefree life. Looking at them made me forget about the troubles I had in my mind. It is a tranquil feeling... I just can't be alone. Where my mind will start torturing my soul again...

Well, anyway, because of the lack of sleep, I fell sick. It was a pretty ugly sight... I mean myself on xmas day. I slept through the whole of xmas, and boxing until 4+. I had to get myself off bed to get to work again. It wasn't the best night again. Hell of a night.... plenty of issues. I wasn't in the best of moods, and I chatted very little with the rest of the people over the night. I just wanted to get home.


Reds:

Liverpool has been winning! It has been 15 long years since we last see a little success on the trot. It has been quite a wait for all liverpool supporters. Hope we can smash those asses of those blueshites tomorrow night at goodison!

I got out with some friends and had some time chatting and playing mahjong. It makes me forget my own troubles...

And I just got my NS posting. Yup... at long last. When is my reservist?!?!?! I have been waiting for so long!!! hahaha...



yeah... that's about it!