Tuesday, January 03, 2006

......

I have been getting sickly recently. I wonder if it is the noodles I have been eating or the mood that is affecting my physical being. I think it is the latter. But despite the not so ideal conditions my body is in, I woke up pretty early to join up with my pals for a game of mahjong. Not the best game I had, not because of the people I played with or the game itself. I was sleepy mostly throughout the game and I felt my body was so drained. I was pretty surprised by it myself too.

Finished the game losing some money. While trying to stand up I found my knees almost giving way. My thighs are like jelly... unbelievable. Think it is the lousy rest I had been getting these days.

Nonetheless, I went with them to the soccer game after. I felt like vomitting initially, but soon when the game start, the feeling went away. But I had hell of a game, ran like I was possessed by some spirit. I was only stopped in my tracks when my lungs began protesting the excessive stress I am placing them under. But most of the game, I was like covering every blade of grass from the centre midfield to my area and left back positions. It was really a good test of my physical endurance.

I got back... hungry, but refuses to eat. I don't know why. Actually I know why... just that I don't want to acknowledge it. Anyway... I had myself some milo and biscuits over the time from I got home until now. I just cooked myself some noodles again. Later going to eat them, when I am done with this post.

I feel down, I feel tired. Frankly I don't feel like writing much anymore these days. I want to write about things that I can cheer about, but none is happening at the moment. I have tried to stay positive for most of the time. But they do have their limits as well.

I'll stay away for some time, how long that I won't know. Until I get better news or I feel like writing my online story again, I'll be somewhere else. But for now, I'm still here.