Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Gripe more you asshole!!

I just finished griping, and saw that what I have written is virtually all the negative thoughts that I have pent up all along.

Have you watched You've Got Mail? When one says everything out at one shot, he/she is bound to regret soon after for all the words sprew...

Now I know what that freaking means. I sent an email pronouncing the world is dead and shouting accusations to someone. I am sick, I am thinking negatively. But after griping and thinking through it, I realised I am the biggest idiot ever standing on the surface of the world. Almost... I still agree on many parts of the email, just that the fire is too hot for the type... ha...

I had to send an apologising email after that to hammer myself and ask for forgiveness.

Did I hear someone shout 'WUSS' in the background? To some I may be one, but to admit the wrong I am in, and the hurtful words I used, is courage, that is my own opinion. You can slate me for all you want...

I will just say the divine words to you 'FUCK YOU!' followed by 'FUCK OFF!'

no maybe not... to people like bangwen and terence I would. hahaha... those assholes...(actually I always wanted to use SOB, but it is just not right, cause I aint scolding them, I am scolding their mums. Which in my opinion is a big NO NO.)

ok enough, the champagnes all dried up... gotta stop.

Another bottle pls...