Monday, November 15, 2004

Gong Kia Top Ten List 5

Not only does my mom bug me about getting my masters, she also bug me on another issue. seems like when i am about to graduate, my mom starts to get worried about my other half. So, i always have a list of reasons why i am not attached, and why gals won't choose me. and they are,

10) 'Mother, i've only got 2 cars, 1 left 1 right, who will want me?'

9) 'Mother, i always appear at the wrong place at the wrong time.'

8) 'What to do? they always say i am their brother....'

7) 'And they only come find me when they get attached or break up. after that they forget me.'

6) 'Somemore I am a insensitive brute, who wants me?'

5) 'Then, whenever i like someone, someone better will always appear.'

4) 'And then i always make the wrong choices and wrong decisions, thus taking the wrong actions at the worst possible time.'

3) 'In the end, i don't understand gals, never know what's on their mind. so i gave up easily when i see perceived negative signs.'

2) 'And you know what's the most important external factor? the gals out there HAVE EYES la! why would they wanna choose me?!'

And the No 1 reason i gave my mom why i never get attached is,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1) 'Anyway, mother, you don't have to worry, in the future i am going to be a MONK la!'