Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Gift from Heaven

“The Gift from Heaven”

I gazed upon the star-filled sky
Like Jewels they dazzle, way up high.
Each and every an Angel resides,
I wished there’s one, by my side.

A shooting star streaks through the night,
Falling in a path of Golden Light.
An Angel was sent to Earth from Heaven,
To touch the Heart, once lone and barren.

The glister in her twinkling eyes,
Melts your Heart, the very first sight.
Evening breeze glides through her hair,
Soft as silk, they dance in the air.

She has a smile that’s ever so lovely,
Like the beautiful moonlight, she beamed sweetly.
Her cheeks would be flushed in red,
Sense of Innocence from heels to head.

Upon her nose she cutely cringe,
Like a child in her, deep within.
Adoring her for her cheeky laughs,
Admire her for being Brave and Tough.

The soft touch of her gentle hand,
To soothe the Heart, they surely can.
The feeling of warmth and eternal Love,
Peaceful like the pure white dove.

To run my hand through her silky hair,
And stroke her cheek with the greatest care.
For that I feel the heavenly bliss,
Just like the tinge of Angelic kiss.

A Gift from Heaven, my dear Angel.
She is like an answered prayer.
Never ever let her pass you by,
Because its regret for eternal good bye.

Stay by my side, don’t ever say good bye…


- luxy

As much as i tried, i can't stop her from passing me by. Her choice is 'Goodbye'. Its my regret... for not making the correct decision, almost the same time, 2 years ago. Passed by once, passing by again... And its eternal good bye...