Monday, October 18, 2004

Gong Kia's Top Ten List 2

Today, the top ten list is 'Top Ten reasons why I want to learning cooking'

10) So I can say, 'if Gong Kia can cook, so can you!'

9) So my mom won't always nag at me when I ask her what's for lunch.

8) No more need to tahan lousy hawker food.

7) Then I have one more objective in Liberty instead of just visiting the 4-D outlet.

6) So I know how to get rid of the excess food in the fridge.

5) So I can whip up dishes like Sweet and Sour Pork, Kong Pao Chicken, and Drunken Prawns!

4) So I can tell girls, 'Wahlau.... you don't know how to cook.....'

3) So I can say 'I did the cooking.... you do the washing....'

2) So I can tell my mom, 'Ma, I do the cooking, you go take a rest.'

And the No 1 on today's top ten list on 'Why I want to learn cooking'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1) So that I can cook a lovely dinner for my family and my beloved one!