Monday, September 05, 2005

Bits left after a burnt out flame...

Promise me you won't be unhappy... After what I have heard today, I have no idea how I am going to do that. Maybe I can, cause I won't be unhappy. I just won't be happy.

I've decided that there is a fairytale out there waiting for me, somewhere somehow. Someone told me before, that I just give up too easily. No patience, no tenacity, no persistence to find that winning touch, anymore...


Frankly I don't know.


I'm still fighting, rest assure that. There's nothing more that is worth fighting for than life's fairytales. Reality is made up of dreams. Dreams of yesterdays, years that's passed and sometimes never remembered.


Only when you have dreams, do you excel, succeed and conquer...


But now here I am, fighting a war that has no end, until the day the fairytale dies. Dying is inconsequantial... everything has an end. But believe me, I would do my utmost to make it a perfect ending. You get shot, you survive, then you better pick up a rifle and ammo, go into the big bad world, guns blazing again.


If not you just gonna end up the hospital again, nursing some wounds that will never heal...


Compassion is a virtue... and poison too. I've heard the same story over and over again. The show is on a rerun again. Once again the audience is sparse. There is only one person willing to watch it, alone once again. Once again I see the same old story, before my eyes, running it's black magic again.


I've got the save myself from this eternity...


Is it just me again, or am I in a place where everyone is faceless and seeing the same thing. The world is big enough for two in a same situation... One has two choices. One, stand up and walk out the theatre, and never finding out how the ending goes. Someday one might still find oneself in the same theatre watching the same movie again. Two, walk up to the movie projector, and switch it off. Take out the source and snap it into two. Throw it into the bin and out the theatre. And take a deep breath... the air will be fresher.


Life's choices...

One make them by themselves...


You have your decision to make. I'll stand by it and respect it. But for now, it will always be something like a fairytale to me...