Monday, July 11, 2005

Be careful with impulses...

The reason why I try not to get credit cards, is to save myself from impulses.

I've been looking through all the local sites with gundam model kits... man... I just felt like buying the whole lot straight away. Damn... It's like an interest from 12-13 years ago firing up again. But this time round, I can afford MG ones. hehhehheh... So be careful with the wallet.

Anyway, I was talking to KK today. Bummed into him at JP(what a place, he lives in Sengkeng) where I was trying out the sizes for a NB W900XJ. It was selling for $140+, but Amos was saying he can get 40% discount somewhere. So I was just trying out the sizes. I went in and luck was on my side. I asked for a size 9.5 and he brought to me a size 9 and 10. No 9.5 stock. So I tried the 9, which was way too small. For the 10, it was actually just perfect, with a little bit of space left. Of course must consider the socks that will be on as well, 10 will fit in snugly. With the thought in mind, i asked the helper 'you all really don't have 9.5?' 'No? mmm... Nevermind then. Thanks!' So I've got my size for the shoes. Can tell Amos on thursday. My new pair of running shoes! Woo....

When is the last time i went for a jog... can't even remember. I only remember junhao sprained his ankle when he went jogging with me that time. Ever since then, we never jogged together already. And I haven't jogged since that time. So it's about time I go jogging again. My stamina is like a deflated pack of potato chips. Hopeless.

Anyway, if I still have excess money this month, I might just go sign myself up for a model kit class. KK was telling me about how to use air brush, covering the grooves with some resin, drawing lines, blah blah... now I can feel the power of money! Of course la... know how to earn, also must know how to spend right? I save $ also so no worries. I only spend excess. Finance in control. Hahaha... yah right. This month's expenditure is atrocious, way too many unforseen expenditures. Well... have to spend on those anyway.

Next month will be better. Will get another gundam model! haha...