Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Beyond the Beautiful Rainbow

Something I written for a friend about a year ago. So sad back then, so I thought of writing a poem to cheer her up. Now she's all happy and blissfully attached, she's got her ticket, to beyond the beautiful rainbow.

"Beyond the Beautiful Rainbow"

Gazing at the sky at night,
I see a light, o' so bright.
Beyond the world above so far,
It's my Angel's glorious Star.

I watch the rise and fall of tides,
With an Angel's presense by my side.
I see her glitter, see her glow,
And I see her soul, slowly grow.

She's got a Brave and Beautiful Heart,
Caught my mind like a speeding dart.
With a Smile that's ever so sweet.
Frankly, she sweeps me off my feet.

Her Soulful eyes tell of countless tales,
Of all she braved, storms and gales.
And of feelings that lay so deep,
Thoughts that lingers, she rather keep.

Her Beauty can launch a thousand ships,
But yet her soul lies hurt and weak.
A forced smile is what I saw,
But in her Heart, the Teardrops fall.

If this is what they call Destiny,
Let it not last for Eternity.
Please don't play tricks oh dear Fate,
Show my Angel the Happiness gate.

In Life's journey, she slipped and fall,
But soon she's up, standing tall.
And Life's tough, it slowly get,
But I'll be there with her, step by step.

Angel, be Brave and be Bold,
As the Future slowly unfolds.
Beneath the dark clouds is a clear blue sky,
And that's where I believe, You'll eternally fly.

As an Angel, beyond the Beautiful Rainbow