Thursday, May 12, 2005

Can't think of a title man...

I don't know, I decided to give myself a period of time, in front of this com, and just type whatever that gets into my brain.

First thing,

How will one propose to a gal? I wonder... If I have $, I would get a yacht, go to the high seas... line the cabin with white candles and rose petals. I'll blindfold her right from the start... until we reach the high seas... and slowly lead her into the cabin... then, I'll take off the blindfold, right in the middle of the cabin is a diamond ring. Symbol of Eternity...

"My Love is vast like the Ocean around us...
Surrounding You...
Now and Forever...
Marry Me..."


Second thing,

I wondered why some people just can't do things with some urgency. I was a little pissed when someone told me he haven't booked the air tickets when he should have done two days ago.

My anger subsided in five seconds. I myself is damn surprised with the speed it went away. I've been pretty short plugged these days. Or should I say I am not as tolerant as I was in JC or army times.

We shall see how it goes in the future.


Third thing,

I really want to meet up with all my long lost friends. I wonder how. I don't have many days free already. Priority priority priority...


Fourth thing,

I met up with snowy baby on monday. I realised that, she has to be the most conservative thinking person. I don't really think conservative is the correct word. But I don't know what is the word to use either.

Here we have the sweet, adorable, filial, strong girl... who believes that the only thing that a guy needs to win over a girl... is Sincerity.

BEAT THAT!

That's how her current squeeze won her Heart. I don't have any idea what to say about that. I reckon she is one of the few, who just isn't swayed by all the evils of this world...

She is... Right up there.


Fifth thing,

I bought a new pair of specs... cost me a nice $145. My expenditures have hit higher than $350 for this month already. I think after today it is $400.

Transport fee is atrociously high! Less than a week, I've got to top up twice, $20 each time!

WHAT THE F***?!

I saw the book 'Band of Brothers(BOB)' by Stephen E Ambrose. Its $30 at MPH citylink. It didn't add to the rising expenditure list for this month. I just held it in my hands. Think I'll buy it when I get the DVDs for BOB too. I want the originals for that, with the metal tin. I don't care if I can't watch it. If I can't, I will buy another set, with the cardboard covers.

That's the kind of $ I would spend on things that I want. Same applies to colognes. Nothing will stop me.

Things that I won't spend more than $100 includes:

1)T-Shirts
2)Ties
3)Wallet
4)Handphone Strap
5)Meal
6)Bag
7)And other famous brands items that just shouldn't be costing so much.


Things that I might spend more than $100 includes

1)Cologne(So far, all mine are less than $100, and not miniatures.)
2)A REALLY GOOD Meal(That's for me to define, when I eat it.)
3)Liverpool jerseys


Things that I am definitely willing to pay more than $100(and even much much more) includes

1)Parent's Allowance
2)A good pair of soccer boots
3)A good queen size bed
4)A TV
5)A good entertainment system
6)A DIAMOND RING

Which mostly are on my want list... and will be completed when I start working.


Sixth thing,

I exercised again this morning. I felt damn tired after the one hour workout. I really need to get the body condition up. I want to be fitter, stronger and tougher.
And get the health into shape.

I think I need to go get that little contraption that's for forearm squeezes. And maybe some weights for me to carry next time when I progress further into my exercise regime.

It's not easy to keep to a regular timing, but I try to keep on the rythmn as much as possible.

It's a cadet mentality again...


Seventh thing,

Amazing race is over. The winners are the ones I was hoping for. I was in so much anticipation when the two of them asked around for $ when they were short for the cab driver.

Honest people. What's their name... I think is Uchenna and Joyce. I salute them... damn amazing... If I was there, I wonder if I would do the same thing.

Another thing is about the cab drivers. In Jamaica, there is this driver who just drove them around for a little bit of $, when they heard they just have that amount. Amazing! Back in Miami, the cab driver just grumbles and grumbles. I think that's the same if it happened in Singapore.

Developed and Developing countries... the Difference.

There are different factors of course why different places can make different decisions. That, I'm not going to debate here.


Eighth thing,

I had my FYP presentation last friday. It was smooth... got into shirt and pants again. Not everyday you get to see me in those garb. My partner haven't sent me the photos yet. So... anyway... don't know if I want to post them up either. We'll see...


Ninth thing,

There's no ninth thing... I spent one hour thinking already. Enough for tonight.







That's it folks...