Wednesday, May 04, 2005

GapGapGap! Spider! Orange!


In pencil sketch, courtesy of princessann! Thanks gal!

I love this picture... don't you love it too? Yeah of course, I love myself, you don't have to love me too. You just have to LIKE me. Or you can hate me, despise me, dream me, backstab me, praise me, badmouth me... and the list goes on... but don't you just love that picture?!

Princessann's good work! She's a genius I tell you, and she's such a lovely and helpful gal.

Love You Love You Love You Gal!!

Ok Ok... enough on this hua chi thing. Love myself, love everyone else... Ha!

Go visit her site!

Lovely Princessann

And another one, my pal Weng's new blog.

Weng the boulderer

Great fella, loves to climb walls when there are roads around. We studied together this semester, together with Mr Tang, in which Weng termed him as fatboy(pretty appropriate... I'll touch on it later). Sometimes you get DZ too, when his harem has decided to retire to the inner chambers, CSN, once... Zhuge Robin on a few occasions. Mr Tang and I gave him another nick, Ruo Long. Yeah... Try to think why everyone! Anyone else? Mmm... nope nope... if there was, he/she/he-she/she-he/they is/are insignificant! Hehhehheh...


Well... we were holed up in a place called the study room, at NBS block. Freaking cold place. You see the few regular people there. The few significant ones are like the fella with the kettle, we call him the Kettle man.


Then we have Miss Pink, her top, her bag, hair crimp, slippers, file, even once bra, was pink. Well for the bra, she was wearing sleeveless, so no doubts at all, pink straps are easy to spot. So don't go around blasting me for trying so hard to look at people's bra. I DIDN'T have a choice. I did asked for her number, but she wasn't interested in being friends. So well... one less friend to be, just another stranger on the street.


And we have the regular pair of Le Shi Bian. The female side looks a lil like Faye Wong, but just way too skinny. The male side, didn't really catch much glimpses.


We have another pretty gal there too. I'll just call her Gal A, since we never give her any nick. She has this boyfriend, wonder if he is studying or what... always playing online Magic the Gathering. Yeah... mini eyecandy. Not very spectacular though.


The most spectacular person there is Miss Inspiration. My Miss Inspiration!!! I tell you, she is not exactly very pretty, not exactly having the devil's bod... but...but... she's got the most important factor... she's got 'Seh'. Ji Ba Hun! Pretty gals, add makeup skillfully, a lot. Got Seh gal... make up level 1000, still can't reproduce that aura that's surrounding her. And she always study alone, hardly distracted, with her customary chrysanthemum drink by her side. Either in her blue fila jacket or black(looks like giordano, but I don't really know) jackets... Ji Ba Hun!


Anymore... think think... nope... no more...


But the key is not these people. It's the people you study with. Have fun and work hard at the same time. Mr Tang and Weng! It makes things easier... And I would like to thank the following people for helping me out.


Amy! The siao za bor! But a smart one... Ha! Thank goodness she help me on my 439, if not I'll would have lost that whole question! Meal's on me!


Reynold! He gave me two equation, but one is correct. He gave me hope! Thanks dude!


Mr Tang! Yesh... fatboy! He helped me out on my DSP... that stupid butterfly method.


Weng! For the newspapers, coffee breaks and mini amusements.


My one minute is up... so thank again offstage...



So that's about it for the battlefield. Sweat buckets man... Don't want to talk about the unhappy stuff like ABC, EFGs. Just talk about the happy times. Keep the good memories. Right on Boy!


Hey wait... still got to talk a bit about Quad. Yesh... the ration party for the fighters. The Quad... It's a newly opened cafeteria in NTU. Mr Tang and I spotted it on a wednesday, the week which it opened. The food is generally good... and we go there all the time. Ha... like wengster said... at last... no more dinner at Quad. Go have a look man if you've never been.




Well... yesterday I was in school to do my slides for presentation. Saw Miss Inspiration again. But that wasn't really the highlight of the day. The highlight of the day was walking from the southspine to Mr Tang's hall. With some tired muscles from monday's exercise, a big bag of stuff and a heavy laptop, don't try those stunt again. We took the longer route, cause it's raining. And climbed so many flights of stairs. I was perspiring slightly... maybe because it's pretty cool. So wasn't that bad. When I went home, I climbed up 8 floors... Then I saw the perspiration flowing down like the floodgates being opened... But... it's good exercise. Try it! Ha...



And BLADDY HELL! I didn't wake up for LIVERPOOL vs chelsea..................... Miss the historic moment!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(SILENCE.... voice gone)


*Five minutes passed, after a soothing cup of honey)



I'm going to go for a swim later... have lunch with Weet and meet up with CS after his last paper for our presentation.




Conclusion:

Life's never been better...






Goodday Chums!