Friday, November 19, 2004

When Love and Hate collides

"When Love and Hate collides"

A Cold Wind blew in the Autumn Dusk.
A Sad lingering Feeling that seems to last.
A lost Soul within a broken Heart,
With a creeping pain that will never part.

The turn of August brought the raging storms,
A sea of dark clouds that swiftly form.
The tides of Sorrow that pour from Heaven,
Nowhere to find a comforting Haven.

The bolt of Grief that struck my Soul,
And the grip of Sadness that firmly hold.
The pages of Lone they slowly unfold,
As my Heart freeze in the winter cold.

I turn my Hope to my little fire,
In a state that seems so dire.
An image of mine so pale and sullen,
Reflecting the Crest that's painfully fallen.

I tried so hard to be the best I could,
To give my all I always would.
But all I see is a fading back,
With the Love that I sorely lack.

That is nothing that I’ve ever done wrong.
But yet her Love is cruelly gone.
And through the Heaven's divine eyes,
I swear I’ve never live her a single lie.

But still her choice is to leave me now.
To Live to Love, please tell me how.
For once I knew how to Trust,
But now it's all eternally crush.

So what's the point of being so nice?
And for her that I sacrifice.
For good guys always finish last,
And bad guys always really fast.

So bury your Love in its lonely Grave,
And enter a new Journey that you slowly pave.
Your feelings must not be your guiding Light.
Let the Mind decide and all's alright.

Live the life that saves your Mind.
For Love is something not worth the find.
Keeps you Sound and keeps you Sane,
And no more Sorrow, no more Pain...

Love Yourself...