Thursday, November 25, 2004

True Friends

This was written like a year and half ago, can't remember the exact date. A little tribute to my friends out there.


“True Friends”

A Sea of Stars filled the Sky,
A Glister of Lone I didn’t know why…
Even if You are way up High,
Night alone, the cold wind Sigh.

Way beyond the wide wild world,
A Star shoots to where You were.
A twist, a turn and a little peek,
A Friend had come in a glowing beat.

The Blues, the Gloom once seem bleak,
And Life from You, slowly leak.
A Friend so True will come to You,
Before You realized, before You knew

She steps in, a Smile on her Heart.
He strolls in, offers a shoulder on his Part.
They come in forms and shapes,
Sometimes even in shades and capes!

The Sun will shine when they are near.
There’s nothing in Life You would ever fear.
An arm to hold when You fall,
A word that comforts when you Heart call.

A Friend never minds when You shout,
A Friend never grumbles when You blow hot and cold.
A Friend never leaves when You forget.
A Friend never says ‘I give up, I don’t care’.

Appreciation is nice but never sought.
Giving all out for the battles that We fought.
A Heart which remains Gold and True,
With Pure intentions which stick like glue.

A Real Friend is never too far,
It doesn’t matter where You are.
A Big Thanks from me to You,
A True Friend to me, who’s Far and Few.

Thanks a lot my Friend!