Tuesday, November 23, 2004

after sat....

Someone actually told me that I haven’t blog recently. I was thinking the last time I written was Saturday morning. Well, must have been punished for not preparing my Saturday paper properly. I simply thought it was too easy or should I say don’t know how to prepare. I should have at least looked at my 447. anyway it was over so don’t go talk about it arh. 22nd December we will know what the outcome is.

After that paper things began to get better. First we decided we are going to bugis to have steamboat. But a champion call weiter decided that going for exams shouldn’t bring bag, so 5 of us had to wait for him alone while he went to collect his bag. That’s where I found the usefulness of being extrovert and friendly. I bought a cup of coffee from the hall canteen and proceeded to have a little chat with the lady boss. Thought its just one of those ‘how’s business after holidays? Hmmm… ya ya…’ kind of conversation. But instead we went on to talk about schools, halls, and the behavior of students. The lady boss was actually rather pissed off with NUS students. She said some of them are those opportunists, where they just take and go things w/o paying for them. When confronted, they give lame reasons like ‘must pay? Thought its free’ ‘oh, I forgot to pay’ ‘oh… many la, we waiting for the rest then pay’

I was kind of shocked and surprised by her comments. I was telling her it cant be that bad and stuff like that. Well, she was pretty insistent. Since she is operating at both sides, I’m sure she knows better. I just nod at times.

If that’s real, then its really a sad reality.

Study so much and yet still having no honesty and integrity.
It’s a real shame.
Think its as bad as people not giving way in MRT stations.

So after the chat, I had finished the cup of coffee that I had bought. The lady boss treated me to another. Ha… that was my point from the start… cheap skate me again. My coffee is buy 1 get 1 free. Sorry again, engineering student.

After that, our dear weet decide to appear. So off we head towards bugis. Actually when we were out of the exam venue, we actually saw someone. What’s her name again? Tan Sze Mei or something like that. Can’t remember very well. Hanren always think that she is very very pretty(in his own words, gan pua gan pua chio lor!). ha…. But she went off with her boyfriend immediately after the paper. So somehow after like 30 minutes, they are right in front of us again in the MRT station. It has to be hanren’s day. So we proceeded to enter a train that they are in too. Then that champion didn’t sit in the row opposite her. Instead choose the opposite end of her row. Hmmm… then realized he has a plot. But his plot was foiled by the crowd that day. So… too bad. Anyway, personally I don’t think she is that pretty really. She is sweet looking though. But she just have way too much makeup on all day long. Reminds me of 玉女at times, if you get what I mean. if there’s any of her friend, fan or admirer out there, its just my personal comment.


This one is taken while we are on the way. I have no idea why I was having such a wide smile. Ronghui must be pondering why zhijie is such a wimp in international chess.

She alighted at raffles place, presumingly going to town. We went on, and got off at bugis. Then hanren saw another of those pretty gals that he appreciates in school. It really has to be his lucky day. Too bad she wasn’t going our way. While we walked around, somehow we just cant find that shop. Only when we got near to the old place, we realized it shifted. So we went over to the temple to offer some prayers. I was almost praying feverish. Well… I’m sure you guys know why…

‘Please help me!’

So, after some sincere but whiny words to the goddess, we went over to the steamboat shop. It was almost superb. Initially it was really a blast. Good food, good soup base… what else can you ask for more right? Eat while having the company of your great chums, it was just what I need after this semester exams and whatever that has happened.


Hanren must be wondering why am I eating all his fair share of food. You can see his puzzled and pissed off look in the corner.


Then he started smiling because he realized I’m eating beef, which he doesn’t eat. ‘good good, clear that plate!’ must be what he is thinking!

after that, we are really getting wired over more food. just can't force more in. it begin to become quite a little drag to finish up the food. in the end, we have to leave some food on the table uneaten. but, our tummies are all bloated... feels great!

After that we went off to see the buskers parade. We didn’t get to see much this year. Managed only 2 acts. The first was pretty entertaining. The second was inferior to the first but I still enjoy it. I like all these performance, and they are for charity, making it even easier to appreciate. I remembered coming down here to watch with xueying last year. She was like a little child when she watched. She still is… haha. This year she good gal go home spend time with family. So she missed it this time round. Still got next year. But one thing is, I just keep on perspiring in the crowd. So hot standing there all the while. That’s one reason why I dislike crowded place and town. So tissue paper out in full force… and dying in full speed too.

After the 2nd act we went off to one of the BK to relax for a while.

I have no idea what I was looking at…

There were so many butches outside that BK. We are just musing over it. Then 1 of them came in. she wanted to go to the restroom. So that split second we were speculating if she would enter the gents or ladies. She, he, er… she/he entered the gents. No doubts about her own sexuality definitely. Ha… so I wondering how she use the urinal… and mr smart weet say ‘stand la!’ then we all start to laugh at his imaginative explanations again. Hanren was just irated by them. Ha… as for why, you can go ask him yourself. Jiarei took a picture of jackjack postcard and weiter sent to me.



Cute baby huh? Go watch the show, its incredibly funny!
So… it was how the Saturday went. Came home and ended up sleeping so freaking late. Tired tired tired…

And I am feeling neutral already. All even out, black and white. I’ll write more on Monday trip some other time and when I get the pictures.