Friday, April 22, 2005

The Beginning of An End. An End That Brings Upon A Beginning

In the midst of the Exams,
The very last of Them.
I aint exactly a Fan,
So I don't really give a Damn.


Well... trying to be a little poetic, but seems like I failed miserably. Exams halfway through. Currently home now, waiting for my hair to dry up so can get down onto the keyboard and type some crap.

So far it haven't been a smooth ride for this exams. Pretty rough sailing this semester. Tough...

Hope it builds character...

Like real...

I've still got another three papers to go.

That's about it for the exams. Not exactly a fan of them, which I had indicated above. So don't talk about it. More talk, more exasperation, more irritation, more frustration, more breathless, then I cannot sleep well, then sleepy tomorrow, then cannot study well, not good for health, not good for mind.

Must rest well!

Everyone!

Back to the main topic. This exams, I pray to end at least with me passing all, will signify the end of my 1 + 6 + 4 + 2 + 4 = 17 years of studying life. The beginning of an end.

And this end is going to bring upon the working life thereafter. Nope... not going back for my M.Eng anymore. STM has offered me a job as a process engineer. And pen to paper already yesterday evening.

Pretty decent pay for a start. With shift allowance and OTs to look forward to in future. Good place to get the career going. But the shift is a little weird. Two weeks day, two weeks night. Wonder how the body is going to cope. Sure feels like going back to army all over again. No day no night.

But, I'm sure I can adapt. I always believe that as one of my strengths. As well as versatility, initiatives... and the list goes on. Hehheh... boaster in the house! My House! I can say whatever I want! Come burn it down if you have any grievances! I'm waiting... hehhehheh...

Of course must say my good points. Say my bad points meh? Crazy...






Tired liao...

Koonz............