Sunday, April 03, 2005

It goes round the world and back...

If I am negative in tone,
it probably is because I'm sleepy.

If I am sleepy,
it probably is because I'm tired

If I am tired,
it probably is because I have been studying,

If I have been studying,
it probably is because exams are close.

If the exams are close,
it probably is because the term is coming to an end.

If the term is coming to an end,
it probably is because that's how the academic calender dictates it.

If the academic calendar dictates it,
it probably is because it is the practice around the world.

If it is the practice around the world,
it probably is because of traditions.

If it is the tradition,
it probably is for students from the past.

If it is for the students of the past,
it proably applies for students of the present time.

If it is for the students of the present time,
it probably is the end of the term.

If it is the end of the term,
it probably mean the exams are close.

If it is close to the exams,
it probably mean many students are studying.

If it is the time to study,
it probably mean I am doing it too.

If it is the case that I am studying,
it probably mean I am tired.

If it is true that I am tired,
it probably mean I will be sleepy.

If it is always that I am sleepy,
it probably mean I will not be in an excellent mood.

If it is a bad mood I am in,
it probably mean I will sound negative.

If it is a negative tone,
it probably mean that you should ignore me.

If it is what you are going to do,
it probably mean I will be very quiet.

AND it means, stay away from me...