Thursday, December 09, 2004

disturbing dreams...

I'm still getting disturbing dreams.... disturbing my sleep that is. Not that this is a good time, its a really bad time to disturb my sleep now. I am so tired now and bladdy hell still crunching data. It sure feels like army all over again.

And not just 1 but 2 in my pathetic 4+ hours sleep. When i woke up at 7+, my body is aching, my eyes refused to open, my legs are stiff and my head is heavy. I spent the next 2 hours flipping like a piece of roti prata on my bed.

Forcing myself to sleep was futile. So pulled myself off my bed, and almost falling flat on my face because my dear right leg was in a very bad shape.

@#$% the dreams!
@#$% the @#$%ing dreams!

Ting was saying she is beginning to brighten up.... I am beginning to head the opposite. If you see a zombie walking around, its probably me. Grab me, punch me in the face, stab me in the groin and say hi. I might notice....

nonsense... ok, i've gotta go back to my work...

Hate the dreams....