Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Exams soon......

Well.... the agony of having to take exams.... today was a good day, woke up like a zombie, had multiple tummyaches(nope... not multiple orgasms).... went to school in the wee hours of the morning.... took 179 as usual.... ate a bun.... had one of my most useful lectures ever for 447(thou i was almost falling asleep every 5 minutes), followed by a bombardment of knowledge from a new lecturer for 445(that one even worse.... every 3 minutes). Had a very good tutorial for 315, understood what he said during the tutorial.... den forgotten everything immediately after.... as usual.... had some fish porridge with CS and hearing him gripe about his 412. Which i can fully understand how he feel, no doubts about that.... i've had proj mates who are just like his now before. But the thing I learnt today is.............. I've learnt almost nothing again for my 3 hours in sch...... woohoo!!! *Thumbs up* *shaking my bonbons* and the next impt pt is..... exams are coming.................. Yikes! If only i can play mahjong forever.....

so am I going to survive this exams? Not as confident as the rest of the semesters.... Its all because of IA.... simply stopped my brain from functioning... (woo.... thunder in the background!) and now i am spending so much time on the computer.... yet again....(another thunder cracked! Heaven agrees with me!) so how? self control ah? well.... i'll think about it.... i have some time actually for now... going to do my 447 revisions again soon... later after i have my lunch and my bath... and maybe a nap as well.... i've gotta get going.... because someone said hypocritically somewhere... study hard... and she's oredi out of sch.... damn.... but i'm sure sch's the best time... where do you find work starting at 1030am and ending at 1230pm? hahaha... i'll try to be appreciative of my sch days.....

in the meantime..... i'll think of how to cope with my exams.....

The agony of having to take exams.... after your mahjong game..... Posted by Hello