Wednesday, October 13, 2004

creeping and crawling.....

I've got a bit of time.... to look around my room.... its all messed up. just an indication of exam's coming up real soon. my plan today is to creep by creature 426, try hard not to wake this horrendus monster, and slew its left leg off before it knows what had happened! yes.... i've got my creaking armor on, to protect myself from its analog tenticles. and i've got my wooden sword, to battle on against its active filtering breathe! i've also got this rusty bayonet, to send a last ditch attempt to slay this hideous creature, with all its 2-stage amplifying fireball, digital to analog claws and delta-sigma teeth.... with a soaring temperature coefficient, 426 proves to be another adversary that i must kill.... or throw a last ditched attempt to at least quench its frequency responding hunger for poor engineering knights! and you think its a slow moving beast.... think again.... its CMOS reflexes switches like lightning, and with a common emitter gain that's almost infinite, you can be sure it's tail swipe is upon your helmet in split second's time! Oh.... i've gotta sharpen my resistive blades, to stop the swiftness of this foul thing... to prune the feathers of my arrows, so they fly sweet, straight upon the monster's BJT base. i've got a furnace burning to forge my collector's shield, so i can withstand all the electron flame that it's gonna blow straight at me.... and yes.... my soon to be shining armor, so hold back the electro-static discharges from its blistering glare....
And i'll save 'A' damsel in distress. And upon my slaying of the devilish being, will i be glorified by my townspeople that i love dearly, and knowing they are safe, once again...