Saturday, January 08, 2005

close...

If You are the Rain from Heaven, I want to be the wet Earth below,
To receive every single bit of You...

If You are the Mountain Stream, I want to be the River Valley,
To travel with You together to the sea...

If You are the Alpine Snow, I want to be the Mountain Peak,
To be by Your side every single moment...

If You are the Morning Sun, I want to be the Fluffy Cloud,
To watch over the World with You...

If You are the Northern Star, I want to be the Crimson Moon,
To light up the evening sky with You...

If You are ever cold and freezing, I want to be the thick wool jacket,
To warm Your body and warm Your Soul...

If You are ever sad and lonely, I want to be the plain cotton hanky,
To dry Your tears and take away Your sorrows...

If You ever know, I want to be there always,
To hold You tight and never let go...

Close to You...