Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dug out...

Managed to find this somewhere while I was doing some housekeeping...


"Things She Never Knew"

As Night falls upon the Crimsom Sky,
The Stars appear, way up high.
My Gaze falls on the Crescent Moon,
Missing her, not a moment too soon.

Her Smile feels like the Breeze of Spring,
The Joys and Laughters she always bring.
Her Warmth feels like the Summer Sun,
Fills the Heart with Youthful fun.

At Night I look upon the beautiful Stars,
Covering the Sky, so distant and far.
I'm lucky I have the Stars in her Eyes,
The ones I'll love and cherish my entire Life.

Her Heart is filled with the purest Gold.
Of Compassion that never really grow old.
Her Mind wanders for and wide,
Comes and goes like the ocean's tide.

Her Temper is like the thunder lord.
Swift, Deadly and Blistering Hot!
Fast as Lightning it comes and goes,
Leaves the path as crisp as toast!

I'll climb up the mountains and hills,
To tell the world how much I feel.
As my voice echoes through the valleys,
They repeat how much she really meant to me.

Through Life I'll walk with her side by side,
Ups and Downs and I will never look back.
A Million in One she will always be,
And the sweetest Angel as long as I live.

Just like the lovely Princess, She never knew she is...